Jobs in London – Band 5 permanent nursing jobs in central London – St. George’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Interviews are Onsite
In partnership with our client, St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust, Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking experienced & New Graduate Nurses for full-time permanent Staff Nurse positions in Medicine – Acute & Senior Health, Surgical, Neurosciences, Paediatrics & PICU, Neonates & NICU, Theatre, Outpatients.
One of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations, the Trust shares its’ main hospital site in South West London with St. George’s University of London, and is linked to Kingston Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences.
Salary & Benefits
- Band 5 Nurse Salary, including LWA: £26,030 – £33,816 GBP (€36,850 – €47,859 EUR) for 37.5 hour week, with additional pay for working shifts and overtime
- Annual leave minimum 27 days
- Fulltime permanent positions
- Professional education and career opportunities
- Fly into London Airports
- Employee benefits include but are not limited to; childcare services, cycle to work scheme, excellent sports and leisure facilities
- Recognized Nursing Qualification
- Good level of English (B2 or higher)
- NMC registered (or in the process of completing registration)
To apply or for further information please contact Kelley Walsh on +353 (0) 91 507519 or e-mail me with an updated CV to [email protected]